Thursday 1 March 2007

Wednesday 18th October




I slept better last night, maybe helped by of the sound of rain coming down fast. Got up at 8am and took a bath. Feeling better today so I might take a walk to the ruined church/chapel on the cliff walk near the beach. Walked along the path at the beach but must have taken a wrong turn, couldn’t see any signs anywhere. Got onto a tarmac road with houses on the cliff top and decided to retrace my steps back to the beach. I was worn out, maybe not as well as I thought and returned to the Tower at 12.30pm. Time for lunch followed by a nap. Decided to put sketches, poem etc in the big book this afternoon. Had another wander around the streets and to the river where I took lots more photos. I spent the evening in the Tower keeping warm and dosing myself with Lemsips.

No comments: